Rules for the Bengal Chef International Chapter:
REGISTRATION PROCESS –
• All the participants must send their entries through email id email@example.com
• A participant can pay the registration fees before and then submit the recipe separately through the email id. The last date for recipe submission is 30th September’20.
• Attach the photographs of your final recipe, ingredients, and one while you are cooking. Also, send your photograph and mention your NAME, ADDRESS, CONTACT DETAILS and send through e-mail id.
• There are two separate links for registration, one for India and another for other countries.
• You can use a credit card, debit card, UPI or net banking.
• For Bangladesh we have a Bkash account no 01517152922 where you can deposit the fees.
There will be two rounds –
Round 1: Here your submitted entries will be evaluated by the Jury panel and marks will be given on the basis of the way you have presented the recipe, photograph, ingredients, innovation in the recipe, and written recipe.
After Round 1 the selected participants will get a grooming session for all the participants by KARUNESH KHANNA (UK), UMMAH MOSTAFA (BANGLADESH), SHARMISTHA DEY (INDIA), and NAFIZ ISLAM LIPI (BANGLADESH). Here participants can ask any query they have and will be guided for Round 2.
Round 2: All the selected participants will go through the round of Live cooking. Here TOP 10 participants will be selected for GRAND FINALE.
Round 3: Cummulative points of all the Judges will decide the WINNERS in the GRAND FINALE.