It is simply, that time of the year again when you are constantly consoled by air conditioners and fans during the heat. It is 40 degrees Celsius outside and you better prefer to stay indoors. Well, that is better said than done. With busy schedules and meetings, it becomes simply unavoidable.
Can the 21st-century women manage to keep all her tasks on hold, for the rising mercury outside? The answer is a big No. So, we have come up with a bunch of haircuts and hairstyle for the woman of today.
Best Haircuts for Summers –
So, you have been growing out your hair since the last year’s festivities, right? Now, it is time for a haircut. It does not really matter, whether you have waves, curls or straight hair.
The A-Line Bob is a cut that works for most faces, be it round, oval or long. It gives a certain frame to the face and highlights your facial features. The hair is shorter at the back and gradually grows long in front. It is a minimum maintenance haircut and perfect for equatorial summers.
- The Pixie cut is another haircut, that has been made famous by the likes of Halle Berry and Emma Watson. A pixie cut is generally short at the back and at the sides, with a little longer hair on the crown accompanied by short bangs.
The Shag is your modern take on the 70s style blunt cut. The cut is accompanied by lots of texture and layers. It is a blow dry and scrunches hairstyle for women on the move.
- The Bob-Pixie Hybrid is another style from the red carpet this season and is perfect for Indian summers. This style is timeless, with a short crop of hair on one side of the parting and a messy, unkempt bob on the other.
- Mermaid Shag is for women who do not want to part with their long hair. It allows you to keep your hair length and tends to play with the layers. The cut comes with lots of texturization and goes well with bangs in front.
Top Hairstyles this season –
Bearing the heat this summer is no easy task, but we have some relief for you. You need hairstyles that can guard against the heat and humidity.
- Tie your hair into the Good Old Ponytail. This is one hairdo, that will never go out of style. No matter, whether you have medium length hair or long hair, it is the perfect style for rush hours. You can accompany it with a pouffe in front, for that extra zing. You can curl the pony for a dash of oomph.
- Braids are simply making waves, this season. You
can try a variety of braids, like the fish braid, normal braid or messy braids, single braids, double braids and more, depending upon the occasion. Crown braids are also ruling the fashion scene and practical, as well.
Fishtail Braid with a Low Bun is another hairstyle that can keep your fashion quotient high. It is a classy style that will suit formal occasions as well as informal ones.
- The Wet Look is another way to style up your hair in the summers, just keep the pomade or hair gel handy. Sweep off the crown hair from your face and wear it down or slick it straight at the back.
Hipster Bun is the new age of bun. It is a hybrid between the half-up and half-down top knot hairstyles. It goes well with beach waves at the sides.
So, what are you waiting for? Be ready to rock the summers with these cool looks and watch others turn around to look at you and feel the heat!!